Saturday, September 24, 2011

Say that again?

When searching for a phrase to accurately and quickly apply to a situation, I don't always censor for origin. Fortunately, neither my new management nor my coworkers recognized the following phrases that I used when being interviewed or training /motivating them.

1. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
2. Two is one, and one is none.
3. "Hey, it's all in how you look at life! You look out there and see a horde of undead brain-eating zombies. I see a target-rich environment."

6 comments:

  1. Some people just haven't had enough exposure to recognize truth when they hear it. I presume you're endeavoring to edumacate them? ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- Kinda gives you a 'clue' to your co-workers doesn't it... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She rocks indeed. That's why I married her.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee!

    Maybe you need to invite *them* out. :)

    ReplyDelete