Thursday, August 16, 2012

That sidebar on the right

For those of you who actually visit the page, not just pull the content on a feed, I'm not trying to monetize the blog. The rectangle over there on the right reminding you of the 2nd Amendment Foundation's Gun Rights Policy Conference is there because GC, who is an utter gentleman and rarely inflicts his delightful sense of humor on the unsuspecting, asked me to make sure the word is spread.

Even if it's not something I'm throwing myself behind body and soul, it's something one of my friends is doing so - and I will do my best to support my friends. Besides, SAF are some great people who aren't just throwing "likes" around facebook, but putting real, hard work into the long battles offline in court rooms to preserve and defend our right to protect ourselves. So go on and check it out, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Well done, sadly I'm out of pocket so I won't make it...

    ReplyDelete